Review on Amazon

D.K. Syron posted this review on our page on Amazon.com:
"From the first moment, the first scene in this film, you are carried into the spiritual world of The Casa and John of God. By the end of the film I was captivated by the man and his life of Service to others. An excellent film! I have viewed other films that attempt to capture the hope and anguish of the people who line up at the Casa, but this is the first film that shares their faces, and their stories so deeply. There are a few short scenes that share the physical surgeries in detail, but fortunately most of the movie focuses on the spiritual healing and the testimony of everyday people. By the end of the movie I feel blessed to have experienced his story, and wondering how I can be more of service in my community. This film does not cover details on how the Casa operates. There are several informative books and websites that cover the details."

No comments:

Post a Comment